Google Glass Banned in a Bar. The First of Many? – along with my links synopsis
Just what has been going on in the world of tech? Which companies are we focusing on?
Facebook has been getting a lot of press as well:
- Facebook Home Is Losing Steam In The Charts Fast from techcrunch.com
- AT&T Cuts Price of HTC First “Facebook Phone” to $0.99 Cents from technorati.com
- Want To Comment On Facebook? Now You Can, From Bing from searchengineland.com
Search engine optimization and Twitter, Inc. were talked about a lot as well:
- Beyond Search Rankings: Using SEO to Improve Site Optimization – “The evolution of search engine algorithms has added to the complexity of search engine optimization” – said www.searchenginejournal.com
Let’s finish off by looking at Google and Web search engine.
- Google’s Matt Cutts: Next Generation Of The Penguin Update “Few Weeks” Away – “In March, Google’s chief web spam fighter Matt Cutts promised that the Penguin Update designed to fight spam would get a big refresh later this year” – said searchengineland.com
- Google Drive Experiences Service Disruption – www.webpronews.com
- Through The Looking Glass: What You’ll See Through Google’s Lens – techcrunch.com