Save The Mom Puts A Family-Only Social Network On Your iPhone – and my own links overview
Which organizations have been moving and shaking in the realm of technology? Let’s see.
One interesting conversation starter is IOS and Apple Inc.. Let’s check it out shall we?
- AppArchitect Lets Anyone Build iOS Apps, No Coding Or Templates Necessary from techcrunch.com
- The Future of iOS Is Looking Flat from techland.time.com
What else is there? Well, there’s Google and iOS:
- Google Active View Format Gets Accreditation from searchenginewatch.com
- Google Now: Now on the iPhone and IPad from techland.time.com
- Google News Sources Grow 15% In 2012 & Continue To Climb With Patch.com In The Lead from searchengineland.com
Did you see all the talk about iPhone and iPad? Here are the most interesting links:
- Save The Mom Puts A Family-Only Social Network On Your iPhone – “Italian company and TechCrunch Startup Alley participant at TechCrunchDisruptNY 2013 Save The Mom has created an iPhone app that’s designed to bring families closer together, with social networking tools designedspecificallyfor private use” – said techcrunch.com
What else is there? Well, Facebook and Android (operating system) were in the media a fair bit:
- App Install Ads Could Be The Growing Cash Calf Of Facebook’s Earnings – “One of the only answers is Facebook’s app install ads” – said techcrunch.com