Google’s BufferBox Installs Its First U.S. Pick-Up Station At A Coffee Shop In The Heart Of San Francisco – and my links synopsis
Just what has been happening in the realm of tech? Which organizations are we taking a look at?
One fascinating topic of conversation has been Facebook and Mark Zuckerberg Let’s see shall we?
- Facebook Home And The Promise Of Android (operating system) from techcrunch.com
- Child Pornographer’s Sentence Overturned After Judge Goes On Strange, Irrelevant Rant About Facebook, Zuckerberg from www.webpronews.com
What else is there? Well, there’s Google and Google Search:
- How to Increase Sales and Build Brand with Google Remarketing from www.searchenginejournal.com
- Online Marketing News: Where Brands Are Social, Google Places Updates & the Big Data Disconnect from www.toprankblog.com
- With Smartphones, Consumers Think Brand And Price First, Carriers Second, Finds Compete/Google Research from techcrunch.com
Next on the list are San Francisco and Google Inc..
- Google’s BufferBox Installs Its First U.S. Pick-Up Station At A Coffee Shop In The Heart Of San Francisco – “Today, it’s clear that this wasn’t just a plan, as its co-founder proudly shared the first U.S. BufferBox location, the nicely trafficked Coffee Bar in San Francisco. It’s no surprise that BufferBox will be setting up these shipment lockers in places that get high traffic, as it’s a more convenient experience than going to a post office or a shipping hub” – said techcrunch.com
- Google Puts A BufferBox Locker In A San Francisco Coffee Bar – www.webpronews.com