T-Mobile Begins $99 iPhone 5 Sales, Sees Lines At Retail Stores – plus my own links overview
Technology corporations are forever making news – happily for me personally because this is a tech site. Who are we focusing on today?
One fascinating conversation starter is Google and the United Kingdom. Let’s take a look at shall we?
- How To Prep Your B2B Search Program For Google Enhanced Campaigns from searchengineland.com
- Online Marketing News: Where Brands Are Social, Google Places Updates & the Big Data Disconnect from www.toprankblog.com
- Arris Gets DoJ Approval For Its $2.35B Acquisition Of Motorola Home From Google, Deal To Close Around April 17 from techcrunch.com
What else do we have? Well, there’s Facebook and Twitter, Inc.:
- Tint Gives Businesses An Easy Way To Bring Social Media Feeds To Their Websites, Apps And Facebook Pages from techcrunch.com
- Facebook Launches A New Way To Target More Categories of People from www.searchenginejournal.com
- Louisiana Looks to Ban Facebooking While Driving in Expansion of Anti-Texting Laws from www.webpronews.com
Google+ and YouTube, LLC were brought up quite a bit too:
- Google Consolidates Ad Preferences Managers, Now Called Google Ads Settings – “You’ll need to be logged into a Google+ account to access that link, a screenshot is below” – said searchengineland.com
- Watch This Google Hangout On Improving Your Site (For AdSense) – www.webpronews.com
Anything else? Well, IPhone and IPhone 5 were in the media a fair bit:
- T-Mobile Begins $99 IPhone 5 5 Sales, Sees Lines At Retail Stores – “T-Mobile is kicking off its official sales of the IPhone 5 today, marking the first time the U.S.’” – said techcrunch.com
- Upcoming iPhone 5S May Come In Different Sizes And Colors – technorati.com