Apple Pulls iOS App Discovery Service AppGratis From App Store – as well as my very own blog posts review
Which organizations have been shaking things up in the world of tech? Let’s take a peek.
One hot topic of conversation is Facebook and HTC Corporation. Let’s check it out shall we?
- Chat Multi-Tasking Is How Facebook Home Could Rattle Apple And Google from techcrunch.com
- New Facebook Home App Stirs Privacy Concerns from technorati.com
- Was This Facebook Home Ad Altered Because the Original Sounded Way Too Much Like an Eminem Song? from www.webpronews.com
What else do we have? Well, there’s Google and the United States:
- Google Penguin, the Second (Major) Coming: How to Prepare from searchenginewatch.com
- Microsoft Escalates Advertising Assault on Google from techland.time.com
- The Secrets to Driving Social Commerce: Google & Mel Carson on Social ROI at #SESNY from www.toprankblog.com
Did you notice all the discussion about IPad and App Store? Here’s the best links:
- Walmart Rollbacks IPad Mini Mini For Only $299 – “Walmart is currently selling the IPad (4th generation) Mini 16GB with Wi-Fi on its online store for $299.00″ – said technorati.com
Finally why don’t we take a short look at IOS and App Store (iOS)
- Apple Pulls iOS App Discovery Service AppGratis From App Store – “Back in October, Apple added a new rule in its iOS developer guidelines” – said techcrunch.com