Google Replaces Android Head Andy Rubin
Just what has been happening in the realm of technology? Which companies are we focusing on?
One intriguing topic of conversation is Android (operating system) and Google Play. Let’s take a look at shall we?
- Google Replaces Android Head Andy Rubin from searchenginewatch.com
- New Relic Claims Better Customer Ratings With Real-Time Performance Monitoring For IOS And Android Apps from techcrunch.com
- Google Replaces Exec in Charge of Android Software from techland.time.com
Facebook has been receiving a lot of press as well:
- Facebook Redesigns Continue With Timeline: Community Managers Be Ready from www.searchenginejournal.com
- Facebook May Launch Hashtags To Open Graph Searches Of Related Posts, But There Are Privacy Concerns from techcrunch.com
- Facebook Talks About Ranking Results In Graph Search, Confirms Plans For Post & Comment Search from searchengineland.com
Did you catch all the talk about Google and RSS? Here’s the most interesting bits:
- How to Avoid Bid Overlap in Google Shopping Product Listing Ads Ad Groups – “One of the easiest mistakes to make when managing your Google Shopping Product Listing Ads (PLA) campaign is to allow too much overlap between your All Products ad group and your other ad groups” – said searchenginewatch.com
- Google Shopping Bests Amazon at its Own Game – www.searchenginejournal.com
- Do Tablet Trends Support Google’s Shift To Combine Desktop & Tablet Targeting? – searchengineland.com