Josh Williams On Why Facebook Bought His Startup Gowalla To Put A “Nearby” Lens On 250M Geo-Posts Per Month – plus my blog posts review
Which companies have been moving and shaking in the realm of technology? Let’s take a look.
One interesting conversation starter has been IOS and IPad Let’s check it out shall we?
- Facebook Gets Into Local Search With “Facebook Nearby” For iOS & Android from searchengineland.com
- Estimating the Impact of iOS 6 Organic Search Data Loss & Relabeling from searchenginewatch.com
- Google Maps For iOS Was Downloaded Over 10M Times In Its First 48 Hours After Launch from techcrunch.com
Technology has been getting a lot of press as well:
- Gregs Success Signals Review from cbrockstar.com
Australia and the United States were brought up a lot too:
- Australian Woman Elegible For Worker’s Benefits Compensation After Sex Mishap On Business Trip – “CANBERRA, Australia — An Australian court has ruled that a bureaucrat who was injured while having sex on a business trip is eligible for worker’s compensation benefits” – said www.huffingtonpost.com
- Australian ISP Tells Entertainment Industry To Start Offering Better Service – www.webpronews.com
What else is there? Well, Facebook and Instagram, Inc. were in the press a fair amount:
- Josh Williams On Why Facebook Bought His Startup Gowalla To Put A “Nearby” Lens On 250M Geo-Posts Per Month – “His check-in app Gowalla wasn’t either, but it was bought by Facebook where a quarter-billion people tag locations each month” – said techcrunch.com
- Instagram to Start Sharing Data with Facebook in January – searchenginewatch.com