Digital Memoir Maker Storytree Expands Into Photo Books With SimplePrints iOS App – as well as my own links review
Just what has been happening in the realm of tech? Which organizations are we taking a look at?
One hot conversation starter has been Groupon and Hong Kong. Let’s see shall we?
- Seeking More Daily Deal Traction, Groupon Updates Its IPad App With ‘Nearby’ Feature And Support For 6 More Countries from techcrunch.com
- Groupon iPad App Gets An Upgrade from www.webpronews.com
What else do we have? Well, there’s Google and Web search engine:
- Google Launches Native Maps For IOS And Here’s The Deep Dive On Navigation, Info Sheets And More from techcrunch.com
- Is There A Deception In the Google Ad System? from www.searchenginejournal.com
- Google AdWords Geo-Targeting Settings: How to Stop Losing Money from searchenginewatch.com
Next on the list are Facebook and the United Kingdom.
- More Than Privacy Controls, Facebook Needs Our Trust To Keep Growing – “If you don’t trust Facebook, you might keep an account, but you won’t share as much” – said techcrunch.com
- Facebook’s Year In Review, Especially For You – www.searchenginejournal.com
Let’s finish off by looking at iOS and iPad.
- Digital Memoir Maker Storytree Expands Into Photo Books With SimplePrints iOS App – “The company soft-launched its latest iOS application a few months ago to begin a quiet, but not private, beta test of this concept, designed to make creating photo books faster, easier, and more affordable” – said techcrunch.com
- Google Maps Is Back On The iPhone: Native iOS App Released – searchengineland.com